There are many people trying to apply AI in their businesses but most achieve incomplete and incoherent results.
The reason is that they focus on using ChatGPT, Copilot, Gemini, or whatever is viral at the time; technologies that are very good for general use, but if they want something more specific these tools no longer useful.
Because the important thing is not the technology or the algorithm itself, but the data that is used. And that’s where most people limp, because:
- They do not have their own data.
- They have their own data but they are few.
- Or they have a large amount of their own data but it is not structured or prepared to be used by AI.
If that happens to you too, then keep reading.
Every day I send free high-value tips for people who want to understand.
Not for everyone, only for people who want to understand…
- That without data, all this AI stuff makes no sense.
- That having a large amount of dead data in a database only serves to increase the cost of storage.
- Having data is good, but exploiting it correctly rocks.
If you are one of those, sign up for free here: